Countdown to Wedding Season!

    In honor of it being exactly one month until Joanna Webster & Michael Mawhinney get married I have posted part of an article I wrote about their wedding plans. This is also my countdown to the first of four wedding I'm attending in 2011. I'm so excited for them and can't wait to celebrate with them on April 15th! 


Joanna & Michael's invitation with black ribbon and their save the date magnet
Enjoy the article below that was first published in Delaware County Magazine

Weddings are as unique as the couples. Every relationship is different, in return making occasion different.  Many brides-to-be find it helpful to get tips for other couples so read on and take notes. Don’t forget, a checklist is also a useful tool to have when planning a big event, no matter what the style is.
Joanna Webster and Michael Mawhinney are at the home stretch of their wedding timeline with only one month until they say ‘I do’ on April 15th. Their ceremony and reception will both be held at The Merion Tribute House so they have one point of contact for both. The Merion Tribute House is a historical building that has been welcoming guests since 1924. The first time they saw the building they knew it was the perfect backdrop for their 1920s glamour style wedding. They are trying to achieve an old fashioned romantic atmosphere for their celebration.
“I can not wait for the most romantic day of my life and to finally get my first dance as Mrs. Michael Mawhinney,” says Joanna. 
The couple has spent a lot of time coordinating with outside vendors so everything runs seamlessly. The one challenge they had was selecting a caterer because The Merion Tribute House does not have caterers on premise. They were given a list of eleven different caterers that are permitted at the receptions. They choose Williamson Caterers based on their taste and budget.  All of their vendors are booked now and are anxiously waiting for it to all to come together. 
          I cannot wait to be a wedding guest and dance the night away! I'll be sure to take lots of photos. 

Comments

Top Posts