Getting Saucy at Whole Foods

“Come try Cucina Antica’s # 1 selling homemade style cooking sauce, Tomato Basil. No Sugar Added, No Preservatives… “ 

Serving Samples of Cucina Antica's Tomato Basil Cooking Sauce 
That was what I was saying while promoting a tomato sauce at Whole Foods this past weekend.  I was selected by Big Orange Productions as the promotional model (a.k.a. sample girl) to put on a demo event for one of their newest clients, Cucina Antica! I gave out samples of their most popular sauce, Tomato Basil, and encouraged people to buy it.  This is something that I’ve never done before but it turned out to be a success.

Luckily it was an easy product for me to sell because I was actually proud of the product. It tastes much better than my homemade tomato sauce. This is most likely because I use cans of Hunt’s crushed tomatoes and Cucina Antica imports San Marzano tomatoes from southern Italy. Cucina Antica is truly a top shelf tomato sauce that has high quality ingredients. Cucina Antica means old world kitchen in Italian  and they have a very homemade approach to their cooking sauces. 

Jar of Tomato Basil Sauce
Grab a jar at your local Whole Foods or click here for an entire list of stores that carry Cucina Antica sauces. Cook with it using one of your favorite recipes or try one of Cucina Antica’s recipes on their website.  Buon Appetito!


Natural ingredients make it a high quality cooking sauce

Comments

Top Posts