Birthday Brunch with Mimosas in Manayunk: Winnie's LeBus

        Today(Sunday, April 10th) I enjoyed mimosas and 'good gotta eat food' at Winnie's LeBus in Manayunk for brunch.  We sipped on their classic mimosa made from fresh squeezed orange juice.  The next drink I ordered was the signature bellini made with fresh peach puree.  It was a perfect way to end celebrating my birthday weekend! 
       Winnie's LeBus uses many local grown products in their recipes.  The brunch menu has many food and drink options to pick from.  There are eggs, homemade French toast and strawberry and banana pancakes among the choices on the menu.  I went with something that was more for lunch because it was afternoon; I ordered the Colorado Chicken Sandwich.  It was served on a wheat bun with sweet potato fries and it was very tasty.  The sandwich had jack cheese and tomato and lettuce served on it.
      Yesterday, Saturday April 9th, was my birthday and I celebrated it in Manayunk with a lot of friends that came to Kildare's Irish Pub on Main Street last night.  Some of my friends drove over an hour in New Jersey just to be a part of the festivities!  Manyunk is just a few miles from where I live now so that is why I picked that bar.  I've always been a fan of Manayunk even though parking is its main downfall.  With it's historic charm, narrow streets and steep hills, it's one of the most unique neighborhoods in Philadelphia.
    I recommend you check try Winnie's LeBus and other restaurants and bars in Manayunk.  After you wine and dine you can walk along main street and window shop or browse the many boutiques and shops.

Winnie's LeBus on Main Street in Manayunk

Comments

Top Posts