Many of the collaborators who have been involved in PIFA these past few weeks will also have a part in the Street Fair on Saturday. Among those participating, Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens will have a tent and invite people to take part in a hands-on-activity, make a doily tile out of self-hardening clay. That means you don’t have to wait for it to bake in a kiln or oven, instead you can take it home with you! This activity is only $3.00. There are countless other things to do during the Street Far. So, check out the schedule and fill you day with things that interest you most.
Below is the line up of what is planned at the multiple stages at Saturday’s PIFA’s Street Fair. This was taken from the website. Visit http://pifa.org/streetfair for more details! See you there.
Pine Street Stage
- Wyllys & the New York Hustler Ensemble11:00AM - 11:40AM
- PhillyBloco 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Mucca Pazza 1:30PM - 2:15PM
- The Thermals 2:45PM - 3:45PM
- Nicole Atkins & the Black Sea 4:15PM - 5:15PM
- Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings 6:00PM - 7:30PM
Sansom Street Stage
- Hot Club of Philadelphia featuring Denise King 11:30AM - 12:15PM
- Rupa & The April Fishes 12:45PM - 1:30PM
- Diblo Dibala 2:00PM - 2:45PM
- Blitz the Ambassador & The Embassy Ensemble3:15PM - 4:15PM
- Watcha Clan 4:45PM - 5:45PM
On the Trampoline
At the Amphitheater
- Christopher Agostino's Transformation Show 11:30AM, 3:00PM
- Goowins Balloons 12:30PM, 4:30PM
- Give and Take Juggling 1:30PM, 5:30PM
- Drummers With Attitude 11:00AM, 3:00PM
In the Garden
Stay tuned for more PIFA sneak peak events and an inside scoop from Philly. PIFA IS HERE! Philadelphia April 7th – May 1st. This post was written with the support of PIFA.