Meet & Shop with Designer of Studio 320 Jewelry : December 7th

You are invited to an evening of holiday shopping and cheer with Studio 320 Jewelry and Sculpere Studio on December, 7th 2011 6pm – 9pm at Sculpere Studio in the Fairmount neighborhood of Philadelphia located at 209 Poplar Ave. Sip wine and enjoy light refreshments while mingling with the designer who handcrafed all of the fabulous jewelry.  Please RSVP to Gretchen@Studio320Jewlery.com
I can’t believe it has taken me this long to share a style secret with my readers – Studio 320 Jewelry! Handcrafted one-of-a-kind jewelry made by Gretchen McHale-Aregood take up about half of my jewelry box at home.  Each piece tells a story.  Long necklaces, sea glass earrings, artisan beads incorporated with found objects make up Gretchen’s collection of jewels inspired by nature, fashion and the world around her.
Before you get introduced to Stuido 320 Jewelry you first need to meet Gretchen, the women behind the jewels. She is a very artistic individual who is passionate about her creations.  Philadelphia is where she calls home and she is inspired by the fascinating world that surrounds her. I will share more Gretchen in a future post but you don’t really get the complete essence of her until you meet her in person. 
 Also, this is a chance for some of my readers to meet me! I’ll be there and hope to see you there.

Comments

Top Posts