Wordless Wednesday Fab Finds at the 2012 Manayunk Art Festival

This is a little overdue but I loved my finds at the Manayunk Art Festival last month I just have to share them with you. It has something for everyone- from hand crafted jewelry, fine oil paintings, pottery and even wine tastings! I strolled Main Street and left with some lovely creations from artists. Here are some of my favorites. 

Iconic image of rowers that was selected for the fest's promotional materials
Crowds on Main Street
Saffron Creations turns old aluminum and tin into new jewelry
The blue necklace on the left is now in my jewelry box! 
Ever admired the Arizona ice tea can? Earnings created from the aluminum. 
Ripple Pottery had their best pots on display 

Ripple Pottery featured pinch pots upside down creating mushrooms for the lawn
Earning trees are a practical and pretty way to display dangling earnings. I bought one too! 

Comments

Top Posts