Race Recap: SheRox Philadelphia 2012

I crossing the finish line for the SheRox Philadelphia Triathlon yesterday! This marks my third-ever sprint triathlon and I can't wait to do more.  SheRox Triathlon Series is one of my very favorite races I have participated in. The race is very empowering because it's a women-only event that helps raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. The transition, swim start and finish line is very organized making race day feel as stress free as possible.  

Check out some photos taken during the race. When the professional photos are available I will post some more photos at the other stages of the race! 

It's hard to spot me in this photo but I am in the front row.

After the in-water start we are off for the first leg of the tri.


Starting the run leg of the race. I'm in the blue on the right.

After I crossed the finish line I got my finishers medal. 
Then I put my new pink SheRox shirt on and got my bike from the transition area. 

Comments

Top Posts