Wordless Wednesday: Bermuda in Photos

After crossing the finish line I explored the island of Bermuda, relaxed on the pink sand beaches and snapped many photos along the way (330 to be exact).  During race weekend I stayed at the Fairmont Southampton and enjoyed every moment of it. This was the host hotel selected by the race directors of SheRox Bermuda Triathlon and I’m so glad it was. The service we received at the hotel was phenomenal, accommodations were stunning and the meals were delicious- especially brunch. I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting the island. 


These are just a few photos that I captured to help tell the story of my trip but I have more posts coming with even more details soon!  Enjoy.



Lobby of the Fairmont Southampton Hotel, host of SheRox Bermuda
Waiting on the left side of the road for the bus - cars drive on left side
View from the hotel room at Fairmont Southampton
The private cove beach at Fairmont Southampton
Beach at Fairmont Southampton 

Pink sand and blue water - beautiful together

 The swim course was clear blue water! 



Comments

Top Posts