Best Holiday Gift Guide


Happy December! It's time to get your Christmas shopping list completed. My gift guide can help. Handmade, unique gifts are perfect for the people on your gift list that you think ‘have everything’.   I put together a list of my favorite things that I’ve discovered near and far.  When I travel usually find a new favorite product and I’m introduced to new designers.  My gift guide for the holidays includes unique gift ideas of products that I love and use. 


Bermuda Jam Factory  makes tasty (& spicy) jams and spreads that are made with high-quality ingredients. I met one of the owners last month on my visit to Bermuda and I fell in love with their products after just one bite! My favorite is their Give Me Agave Jalapeño Preserve paired with Gouda cheese and wheat thins! The Give Me Agave product line is made with no-sugar added and all natural ingredients.  There are other flavors available through their original product line, Gombey Pepper Jam. Try the Hurricane Force Jam to really kick up the heat! They ship to the U.S. via FedEx so put your orders in now!  The delivery is very fast! I ordered a six pack and it came in just three days. Use discount code Jam10 for 10% off all orders.  

Studio320 Jewelry will add the perfect sparkle to your gift giving this season. No two items are alike with the one-of-a-kind creations ranging from large seashell necklaces to dainty crystal earrings and everything in between! If you follow my blog, you already know I’m a big fan of Gretchen’s handcrafted jewelry so it is no surprise that I include Studio 320 Jewelry on the list. Order online from the Etsy store or Philly locals can browse a selection of Studio 320 Jewelry at the National Liberty Museum Gift Shop. 

Kiddie Designs hand painted personalized gifts make perfect gifts for little ones in your life. Step stools, murals and other unique items are the perfect addition to a playroom, nursery or children’s bedroom. Tracey is the talented designer behind all of the creations and she is a pleasure to work with! Last year it was my nephew’s first Christmas so I wanted something special to give him and Kiddie Designs’ personalized step stool was the perfect gift to treasure for years to come. She customizes everything including the colors and sends you a proof, and works within a reasonable timeframe. With the holidays fast approaching I’m not sure if she can get orders completed by Christmas but she will do her best!  


Isaiah Zagar, founding artist of Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, constructs spectacular mosaics! They make a wonderful gift for all ages. Each mosaic is completely different but all feature colorful mixed mediums adding texture and depth to the pieces. Browse the website to select the perfect mosaic for the special people on your gift list. There is an even wider select at PMG located on iconic South Street. While you are there take a self-guided tour around the gardens to discover the magic of Isaiah’s creation.
 


 

Comments

Top Posts