Happy 2013!


Happy New Year!


I hope that everyone enjoyed ringing in 2013! I celebrated in style with close friends at Urban Saloon in Philadelphia.  The casual restaurant and bar hosted a fabulous open bar package that was so worth it! It was top-shelf open bar from 9pm - 2am for only $55! You can't beat that in the city. I highly recommend it for next year if you are looking for a fun bar to go to. 

 I used to go to Urban Saloon all of the time when I lived within walking distance from the bar in the Fairmount neighborhood of Philly. Being there brought back nostalgic memories and I was even there with my old roommate. I hope that all of your dreams come true in 2013! Cheers to making it the best year yet. 

Me and Christina - used to be my roomie in Fairmount

The girls and I
 

Comments

Top Posts