Product Review: Essie Repstyle Magnetic Nail Polish

Nail art is a big trend right now! I love doing my nails and experimenting with new colors and designs.  Essie came out with a new DIY magnetic design line called Repstyle leaving reptile-like patterns on nails, so I tried it out. I was very happy with the results and had fun with it. 

The Repstyle line by Essie can be found in many pharmacies for just $11.25 a bottle.  I saw an interesting display at CVS and I was instantly hooked! I selected the metallic green color called Crocadilly and gave it a try. 

There are just two steps as it says in the photo below that I took of the display at the store. Step 1 - apply two coats of the nail polish 
Sep 2- hold magnetic cap over the wet polish (for about 30 seconds) 
The pattern will magically appear! 

I only tried it on my ring finger as an accent nail to my manicure but it can be used on all nails for a more dramatic look. I like this product and plan to purchase another color too! Have fun with this if you give it a try too! 


Comments

Top Posts