Mosaic Workshops with Artist Isaiah Zagar



I signed up for this month’s Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens Mosaic Workshop with Isaiah Zagar and I cannot wait! It takes place March 23-24th, the first weekend of spring so I have a lot to look forward to. You can sign up to join me too! This is a unique once in a lifetime experience to learn about the techniques behind Isaiah’s fascinating artwork. 

You don’t need to be a talented artist or have any prior experience in grouting to participate. Just bring your creative imagination, comfortable clothes along and an apron.  Workshops take place over an entire weekend, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday rain or shine. We will all meet at Philadelphia's Magic Gardens, located at 1020 South St. Philadelphia, PA 19147.      

I am lucky to have already gotten to know Isaiah Zagar from my involvement on the board of Directors of the Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens. He is a pleasure to spend time with and is a great storyteller. I have no doubt that you will enjoy his company as the leader of the Mosaic Workshop! 




Join me for this exciting experience!  To sign up for a Mosaic Workshop call 215-733-0390, mail in this form, or click here for our online sign up form!  Cost for attending a Mosaic Mural workshop is $350 for first timers and only $100 for alumni.
2013 Workshop Schedule:

  • March 23-24
  • April 20-21
  •  May 25-26
  • June 29-30
  • July 27-28
  • August 24-25
  • September 28-29
  • October 26-27
  • November 23-24
  •  December 28-29



Comments

Top Posts