Tri Training at The Wall Cycling Studio



 My next sprint tri, TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon , is exactly three months away! It’s time to pump up the intensity of my workouts to train hard.  Even though spring has officially begun, the weather in Philadelphia hasn’t warmed up enough for me to take all of my training outdoors. I recommend a new spot to workout inside- The Wall CyclingStudio in Manayunk! 


The studio has been open since last spring so it’s really just new to me. I took an indoor cycling class yesterday morning at The Wall Cycling Studio and had a great sweat session! The studio has a welcoming atmosphere and friendly instructors. It was the perfect way to start the day. Our instructor, Jess, was very energetic for 6:15 am and her selection of upbeat music was equally motivating. Make sure you reserve your bike online because bikes are limited! The classes are reasonably priced at just $15 per session or you can purchase a complete package too. Plus, first timers get a free session if you sign up in person. I’ll defiantly be back! 

Morning workouts are my favorite because I feel charged for the day. There are also fewer distractions in the morning than after work. Of course it’s tempting to hit the snooze button but once you’re up you will feel a sense of accomplishment by 7am.  At night I typically have dinner plans with friends or meetings to attend but at 6 am there is no excuse to get out of bed. I hope to see you at The Wall soon. If you are not a morning person you can go to one of their evening classes instead. Check out their schedule by clicking here.


Comments

Top Posts