Painting With A Twist



 Looking for something fun and different to do with your friends? Try going to a Painting With a Twist near you! They are studios that host BYOB painting classes and you leave with a completed painting.  I went to my first class last night at the Wayne, PA location with two of my close friends for a wonderful time. We enjoyed sipping wine while creating a colorful painting.  My friend reserved me a spot in the class as part of my birthday gift and we area already planning a second class together because we had so much fun!

Our instructors Amy and Linda were very friendly and gave us step-by-step instructions while we painted canvas with acrylic paint. All of the supplies are at the studio including aprons and one of the most important tools the night – a cork screw! The atmosphere was very laid back and there was a variety of different talents in our class. You could tell that some people were not there for the first time because they knew exactly what to do. The only complaint that my friends and I had about the evening was that we needed more time! It’s amazing how fast two hours can fly by but overall we were satisfied with our paintings and hung them up as soon as we got home.  





Comments

Top Posts