Prodcut Review: Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Rough Rubber Paste



Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+Rough Rubber Paste is an exception to my usually ‘no products’ mantra! I recently tried this new hair product and I want to tell you about it so you can try it too!

As you already know I’m ‘Always A Brunette’ so I have never dyed my hair and usually shampoo and conditioner are the only things that go in my hair.  My hair is fine and straight so I don’t need much maintaining but it’s good to switch things up once in a while.

When I opened the little red circular container (so cute btw) I was so impressed by the scent. It smells so fresh and very much like my hair would smell after leaving a salon after a haircut. I have bangs right now and they tend to fly away into my face so this OSiS+ Rough Rubber Paste worked out to be a quick fix.  Just a little goes a long way so I dabbed a tiny bit and smoothed it on my bangs and combed it though my hair so that is was rubbed in. The results were natural but a little edgy. You can use a lot or a little depending on the look you are going for.  

Please note: This product was giving to me complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Comments

Top Posts