Product Review: imPRESS Manicure

Every now and then everyone needs a girls’ night in! Recently I had a great time at my friend’s house drinking wine, telling stories and doing manicures. Painting my nails is something I enjoy doing but recently I was introduced to a new kind of manicure, Broadway Nails imPRESS press-on manicure. 

This line of press on nails is very modern and many have a chic pattern on them.  I gave my friend a manicure and she was very pleased with the results. The pattern was a classy lace design. The best part was that there was no dry time so we went right back to pouring more wine to enjoy.

Pros:
Cute designs
No dry time
Easy application
Affordable – about $6.00 at drug stores


Cons:
There are not a variety of sizes! My nail beds were too wide for the kit so that is why I gave my friend a manicure instead.  





Please note: This product was giving to me complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 

Comments

Top Posts