I'm a Color Runner



Last Sunday I ran a 5K in Philadelphia that was unlike any that I have ever done. The course in Fairmount Park was actually very familiar to me but the scene was very different because it was The Color Run! I have wanted to do this race since I first heard about it. It was a lot of fun and with a dance party at the finish line and people smothered in color, it’s safe to say that it lived up to being the #Happiest5K. 
 
If you do this race and are concerned about getting colorful cornstarch in your face just wear a hat and sunglasses and you will be all set! I always run with a hat so it felt most comfortable to me. However, I don’t really have any tips to avoid inhaling in your mouth when you run past the color stations! Have fun if you become a color runner too. And don't forget to bring a camera! 

Waiting to start The Color Run 5K in Philly
Orange color station
At the finish line
Dance party with color bombs
Looking part Smurf at the finish line
Looking colorful




Comments

Top Posts