Memorial Moments as a Travelista

For nearly three years I have been a part of the marketing team at AMResorts and gained not only more stamps in my passport but experiences that have enriched me both professionally and personally! I truly enjoyed the experience and met many fascinating people and saw beautiful destinations. I'd like to share some memorable moments with you as I make a transition in my career. My knowledge of the travel and hospitality industry has developed immensely and I will take it with me as I advance my career in hospitality marketing.
Secrets The Vine Cancun
I took on the Twitter persona @TravelistaNina! The word ‘Travelista’ can mean a lot of different things but for me it has meant that I was in-the-know about where to go, what to do and of course what luxurious resorts to stay at. I shared these insider tips through social media and connected with people around the globe. 

AMResorts is a fast-growing resort brand management company with award-winning properties located in Mexico, Jamaica, CuraƧao and the Dominican Republic.  I love seeing ideas come to life! For instance when we launched the new resort Breathless Punta Cana many suggestions  for exciting restaurant and bar names were needed- even the pool. Several of my ideas were selected including Spumante Italian Restaurant, Wink Lobby Bar, Deep Swim-up Bar and Freestyle Swim & Entertainment and I think that is so cool! have witnessed first-hand the company's growth over the past few years.  There were 23 resorts and five brands when I started as a Marketing Coordinator in June of 2011 and as of today there six brands are 34 resorts currently opened and operating. I look forward to keeping up with the news of AMResorts' new developments and of course keep in touch with the friends I made along the way. 
Admiring the view



Below are some of my favorite memories as a Travelista! 

1.) Traveled to Dominican Republic for the first time

2.) Toured the coast of Riviera Maya from Cancun to Tulum. Browse  photos here.
3.) Experienced Unlimited-Luxury® when I stayed at several Secrets, Dreams and Now   Resorts & Spas in the Riviera Maya and Dominican Republic.   
 4.) I had a taste of Endless Privileges® at ZoĆ«try Paraiso de la Bonita. After a site inspection and prepping a production crew for a video shoot I enjoyed one of my favorite meals at the resort! The culinary team is amazing and attention to detail is something they do very well.  
5.) I put my toes in the sand on one of the best beaches in the world! Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is situated on what the Travel Channel dubbed as ‘The World’s Best Beach’ and I had the pleasure to visit during a FAM trip. 
6.) Enjoy an authentic Mexican feast at Dreams Puerto Aventuras and even ate the worm at the bottom of the tequila!   
7.) Seeing the Island of Cozumel like a local is an experience I will never forget! 
8.) I met the RCI Guy, Dan Debenham! I worked closely with the resorts' affiliation with RCI and wrote scripts for some of the RCI TV videos. 
9.) Had the most fantastic view during a spin class at Secrets The Vine Cancun looking out to the Caribbean Sea! One of my favorite resorts was Secrets The Vine and I hope to be back.  

10.) Been a part of a milestone moment with Unlimited Vacation Club as they hit the mark of 20,000 members in just three years of operations. 

View from Spin Class at Secrets The Vine




Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Caribbean Sunset



Comments

Top Posts