Au'loni Magazine Presents: NEXTgeneration Marketing Gala

It has been a while since the last post but I'm back and better than ever! As you can imagine I have been very busy with work and balancing everything on my plate. I was so honored to be asked to be a guest speaker at an upcoming industry event, NEXTgeneration Marketing Gala on August 20, 6:30 p.m. in Philadelphia. Sign up to show some support! 




Hurry, tickets will not be available at the door! Click here to sign up. I will be discussing the importance of networking, seizing all opportunities and always being ready to take the next step in your career as an entrepreneur. The marketing and public relations industry in Philadelphia is an expansive community and I am flattered to be called upon as an influential member of this niche market. 

In a nutshell success is all about relationships because you never know who you will meet and the impact they will have on you. I look forward to meeting new professionals on August 20th and hope you will be one of them! 

What great timing too! I have become very familiar with becoming an entrepreneur as I just enrolled as a Consultant of Rodan + Fields. It is a new opportunity that I'm ready to take on so stay tuned for more about that on my blog Always a Brunette. 

Comments

Top Posts