theSkimm: Get News The Smart And Simple Way


Have you been reading theSkimm? Well, you should! It's seriously the best newsletter that I look forward to in my inbox every morning. I signed up for it over two years ago and I'm glad I did. This is not like any other news outlet. They take a deeper look into issues that really make a difference. 

The current campaign is health care. They have a No Excuses To Talk About Healthcare campaign that really breaks down the important timeline about the changing healthcare conversation in our nation. 

Past topics include the presidential election and immigration. View archives No Excusive Campaigns by clicking here.

I'm a proud Skimm'bassador now because I have been a loyal reader and have referred twenty people to sign up to also receive the Skimm in their inbox. You should join us! Sign up now with my link here: http://www.theskimm.com/?r=7f86cdc0

Comments

Top Posts